See, I like reading, I mean I will read anything I get my hands on but most especially I love reading novels from all genres though I still draw the line on a horror book.
Life already has enough bad things that need a fix of a happy ending or a scenario where the good guys win to let me know that all is not lost. Because of my love for reading, I ended up with too much curiosity. Apparently when they were teaching about how curiosity killed the cat, I was absent.
Out of this curiosity I have often wondered how it would feel to experience some of the things I read about. For this, I know many people will refer to me as some Ugandan babe trying to live in a Western world but that won’t deter me from my course. I believe you only live once, so live it up, do all the things you want to do, make all the mistakes you can, break/ bend the rules and learn as much as you can. After all the Bible depicts a life after death but it doesn’t guarantee that you will resurrect in the same body you died.
That being said, I will now introduce one of my favourite topics, the never to be discussed in public topic, “SEX”. I like sex and life without it would be unbearable (No offense but how do the nuns do it?) though I only have sex with my boyfriend (blame it on my being in touch with my emotions). Anyway, back to the reason why I am writing about sex, II
Questions like; my girlfriend/wife doesn’t want sex any more (does not like to have sex as much as I do), what can I do? My husband likes to have sex all the time (I think he is a sex addict), what can I do?, Why don’t we enjoy sex as much as we used to?, Why does it seem like we no longer have time to have sex, life has become all about our kids, our in-laws? There are so many questions that we have due to lack of sexual satisfaction with our partners, the act has lost its appeal, and we do it because we have to.
So, what then can you do, if you are in the same category as me, the Christian Greys and Anastasia Steeles of this world? What can you do to revive your favourite act and make it gain its charm back? Below is the list of a few things you can try out with your partner (Take notice, I didn’t say partners unless you swing the ménage à troisway).
- Try engaging in active activities like hiking, bike rides, football, and running in order to get his mind off sex. This can give you chance to get closer without stripping.
- Try wooing her, women love attention, and we live to be enticed through words and actions. That being said, send her sexy, flirty messages, set the mood, at home, a candlelit bath with flower petals or a home cooked meal by you can go a long way to putting her in mood for some action.
- Dress up for your man, wear sexy lingerie and give him a strip tease, wear those heelsand let himpicture you with your legs wrapped around him in those heels. Go an extra mile with your wardrobe, make him the envy of every guy out there.
- Plan a getaway vacation, just the two of you. You can leave the kids with the grandparents, aunts and family friends. It could be a weekend stay or a simple overnight. If you can’t get away, try the local spa with your partner.
- Did I mention, food and dressing up? Ask your lady out to dinner and take her to an exclusive eatery or spend an extra to have a romantic dinner with an intimate ambiance. This gives her a chance to dress up and turn you on, win-win.
- Break the routine, eliminate this evil. Don’t timetable when to do it and change it up. There are different positions you can try out, it doesn’t have to be missionary all the time. Do it on the solid surfaces in the house including the shower, you can also try do it in public like the backyard or compound, in the car. If he is too busy at work, surprise him with a lunch quickie.
- Your mind set matters a lot, no one likes a one way street, just ask taxi drivers. As a woman, give your man a massage, engage in oral sex, take the wheel, bring out the bossy you and make him crave you. For the man, foreplay, baby, foreplay.
- Use props/sex toys. Use handcuffs or her favourite scarf to bind her or blind her (locking one sense off heightens the other experiences). You can use anything your imagination will afford you as long as it is consensual and you both want it. The idea is that you both burn for each other.
- Communication, you need to talk with each other, to get a feel of what the other feels and thinks. Engage in conversations, if you are shy, then use messages to get yourself heard. Talking goes hand in hand with listening and not passing judgement.
P.S, women love sex too and we enjoy it just as much as the next guy.
(Disclaimer, the tips are not guaranteed to work. This is from the perspective of the author)